Safe sample collection and testing, where you are guaranteed speedy and accurate results in a most pristine environment.
We know that being unsure of your COVID-19 status can be unsettling and scary.
Get tested for COVID-19 at our in-house testing facility and get your results within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
Are you unsure of your COVID-19 status and want to get tested?
You show symptoms or you were exposed to someone with COVID-19?
Click the button below to purchase your COVID-19 PCR test directly online. After your purchase is complete you will receive an email to complete your registration and schedule your appointment.
If you prefer sample collection at home, please send an email to email@example.com for further arrangements.
Need help? Please send an email or use our chat by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner. We will be there to assist you.
Do you need to get tested for International Travel?
If an Airline, Embassy, Public Health, or Immigration Authority needs to know your COVID-19 status when you travel, we can help you.
Arrival to Nigeria
Go to the Health Portal website and fill the Pre-boarding Health Declaration and Screening form. Remember to select EHA Clinics Laboratory as your laboratory of choice.
We will then schedule an appointment for you and communicate the time to you via email.
All you need to do is come to EHACLINICS on the scheduled time for sample collection. Afterwards we will communicate your test results to you via email (24 - 48 hours after sample collection)
Departure from Nigeria
If you depart from Nigeria you can purchase your COVID-19 PCR test directly online. After your purchase is complete you will receive an email to complete your registration and schedule your appointment. If you prefer sample collection at home, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further arrangements.
Please plan ahead, demand for COVID-19 testing is high. Please try and schedule your test 3-4 days before your flight departure from Nigeria. Tests that are NOT scheduled at least 48 hours before the flight may not have results ready in time for your flight*.
How does testing work?
- An appointment booking will be sent to you via email after the payment has been made. Please note that the sample collection times are 10am and 1pm.
- Kindly ensure that you do not eat 2 hours before your proposed appointment as this can lead to invalid results.
- If you show symptoms or were exposed to someone with COVID-19, ensure that you self isolate before test
- Ensure that you come to the facility wearing your facemask.
- For COVID 19 test for the purpose of travel, kindly ensure that your booking is within the testing window of the airline you are travelling with and no later than 72 hours before your proposed travel date to ensure the availability of your results prior to departure.
- Kindly indicate to the security personnel at the gate that you are for COVID 19 test.
- Kindly follow the instructions given on where to park and how to access your test.
- Do not come out of your car.
- Note that testing will be on a first come first served basis for patients who are booked for the same time slot.
- Preference will be given to patients who have paid prior to coming in for the test.
- Your results will be sent via email within 48 hours of testing.
- All positive patients will receive a call from the clinic to discuss treatment and next steps.
- Stamped results can be made available at the clinic for those that require one for the purposes of travel.
COVID-19 Test: ₦39,500BECOME A MEMBER
COVID-19 Test: ₦39,500
COVID-19 Test: ₦39,500