Sample collection schedule at EHA Clinics
We have the capacity to test up to 400 people per day. However, early booking is advised to ensure the availability of a testing slot.
Abuja - Asba & Dantata Street
Kano - Lamido Crescent
Abuja - Asokoro Test Center
How does testing work?
- Payment must be received before an appointment can be confirmed.
- Once payment is confirmed, your appointment will be booked and you will receive a confirmation via email.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, isolate yourself to keep others safe.
- Ensure you wear a face mask at all times when at our testing facility.
- For COVID-19 tests for the purpose of travel, kindly ensure that your booking is within the testing window of the airline you are travelling with and no later than 48 hours before your proposed travel date to ensure the availability of your results prior to departure.
- Kindly indicate to the security personnel at the gate that you are here for COVID 19 test.
- Kindly follow the instructions given on where to park and how to access your test.
- Do not come out of your car.
- If you do not come with a car, the security personnel will direct you to the designated waiting area. Please stay seated until it is your turn.
- Note that testing will be on a first come first served basis for patients who are booked for the same time slot.
- Your results will be sent via email within 48 hours of testing.
- All positive patients will receive a call from the clinic to discuss treatment and next steps.
- Stamped results can be obtained at the clinic for those that require one for the purpose of travel. Inform the receptionist at the gate that you would like to have your test stamped. Note that we do not print out results at the clinic. You will need to bring your printed COVID-19 test result with you.